Add some excitement to traditional chicken curry with a sweet burst of pineapple flavour!
- 750g chicken breast or thigh, chopped
- 500ml coconut milk
- 1tbsp red curry paste
- 1⁄2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1⁄2 fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 red chilies – sliced (seeds removed if required)
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Serve with brown rice and steamed vegetables
- Pour coconut milk, fish sauce, curry paste and stock into pot and dissolve to creamy consistency.
- Bring curry to the boil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and continue to cook over medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add pineapple, kaffir lime leaves and chillis.
- Continue to cook over low-med heat for 15 min.
- Author: Dr Joanna McMillan