This gourmet take on traditional ham and pineapple pizza is bound to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1⁄2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄2 pineapple chopped
- 150g shaved lean ham
- 1⁄2 medium capsicum
- 1⁄2 bag baby spinach
- 1/3 cup feta
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- + large green salad dressed with olive oil and Balsamic vinaigrette and 2 tbs toasted
- slivered almonds
- Mix the base ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread into a 12 x 8 inch pizza pan baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake the base in the oven for 45 mins at 180c.
- Spread tomato paste over base and sprinkle all ingredients except baby spinach, over the base.
- Bake for 20 mins at 180c.
- Top with baby spinach and serve.
Serve slices with a generous green salad topped with toasted slivered almonds.
- Author: Dr Joanna McMillan