Summer is synonymous with outdoor BBQs and entertaining guests. Add an avo as the star ingredient to liven up your party!
- 2 x 200g skinless cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, ½ round thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, skin and pip removed, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp of chopped mint
- Place the chicken, sesame oil, soy sauce, coriander and mint into a mixing bowl and lightly mix.
- Pre-heat the BBQ to a high heat. Place the marinated chicken breast on a large piece of aluminium foil followed by slices of pineapple and avocado. Wrap into a sealed package and repeat for the second chicken breast.
- Place on the BBQ for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked serve with mixed salad and serve.